The Deutscher Dom on Gendarmenmarkt
© German Bundestag
In the Deutscher Dom on Gendarmenmarkt, you can visit the German Bundestag’s exhibition on parliamentary history entitled "Milestones - Setbacks - Sidetracks". On a total of five floor levels, the exhibition traces the historical development of the parliamentary system in Germany.
- 90-minute tours for pre-booked groups of between 10 and 50 participants;
- 30-minute tours for individuals on a selection of topics covered in the exhibition;
- Tours in English, French or Italian on request.
The exhibition is open Tuesdays to Sundays from 10.00 to 18.00 hrs (19.00 hrs from May to September).
- Deutscher Dom, Gendarmenmarkt 1, 10117 Berlin
How to get there:
- U-Bahn (underground): U2, U6 Stadtmitte; U2 Hausvogteiplatz; U6 Französische Str.
- Bus: 147 U Französische Str.; 347 Jerusalemer Str.; 147 Werderscher Markt; TXL Unter den Linden/Friedrichstr.