Visit The German Bundestag's exhibition on parliamentary history
The German Bundestag's exhibition on parliamentary history in the Deutscher Dom traces the historical development of the liberal parliamentary system of government in Germany over five floors.
- 90-minute tours for pre-booked groups of between 10 and 50 participants;
- 30-minute tours for individuals on a selection of topics covered in the exhibition;
- Tours in English, French or Italian on request.
The exhibition is open Tuesdays to Sundays from 10.00 to 18.00 hrs (19.00 hrs from May to September).
- Deutscher Dom, Gendarmenmarkt 1, 10117 Berlin
How to get there:
- U-Bahn (underground): U2, U6 Stadtmitte; U2 Hausvogteiplatz; U6 Französische Str.
- Bus: 147 U Französische Str.; 347 Jerusalemer Str.; 147 Werderscher Markt; TXL Unter den Linden/Friedrichstr.