Visit Lectures on the visitors' gallery of the plenary chamber
Lectures are available on the visitors’ gallery of the plenary chamber. In these 45-minute lectures you will learn important facts about the functions, working methods and composition of Parliament, as well as the history and architecture of the Reichstag Building. Lectures begin every hour on the hour. Following the lecture, you will have an opportunity – parliamentary business, weather and the security situation permitting – to visit the dome.
As we can only offer a limited number of places, we request that you book in writing.
Lectures on the visitors’ gallery of the plenary chamber are only available when Parliament is not sitting:
Monday to Friday (in German)
- from April to October: 09.00 to 18.00 hrs
- from November to March: 09.00 to 17.00 hrs
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (in German)
- from April to October: 10:00 to 17.00 hrs
- from November to March: 10.00 to 16.00 hrs
Tuesdays: lectures in foreign languages
- English: 11.00 hrs
- French: 13.00 hrs
Wednesdays: lectures for school groups (in German)
- Lower-secondary school pupils (specifically for pupils in the 7th to 9th year of schooling): 11.00 hrs
Please use the entrance on the left side of the West Portal (West A), labelled "Angemeldete Besucher" (registered visitors).
Lectures are not available on the following public holidays:
- 7 April (Good Friday),
- 9 April (Easter Sunday),
- 19 November (Day of National Mourning),
- 23 to 26 December (Christmas) and
- 31 December (New Year’s Eve).